Sunday, 21 October 2007 12:46
Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has prophecised many major and minor signs of Qiyamah. Among the minor signs of Qiyamah mentioned by Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) in various ahadith are the following:
- People will greet only those whom they know.
- Businesses will expand to such an extent that womenfolk will also be introduced into the business.
- The fitna of the pen will emerge (referring to the evil and deviating literature so common nowadays).
- People will sever ties with relatives.
- False evidence will become a common practice.
- True evidence will be falsified.
- Interest will be labelled as "sale" or "profit."
- Bribes will be labelled as "gifts" (names of these haraam practices will be changed in an attempt to legalise them).
- The Musjids will be decorated but the hearts of people will be devoid of guidance.
- Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community.
- There will be an abundance of divorce.
- There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
- People will indulge in sodomy and lesbianism.
- There will be an abundance of critics, tale-carriers, back-biters and taunters in society.
(Extracted from Signs of Qiyamah)
|< Prev||Next >|