Ramadhaan 1433 Audio Downloads
Ramadhaan 1433 Majaalis mp3's by Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb. Click here for live audio streaming
- Dua_Hazrat_Mufti_Saheb.mp3 [6.6 MB] [2012-08-18 14:23:10]
- 29th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [8.26 MB] [2012-08-18 14:20:28]
- 29th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [10.32 MB] [2012-08-18 14:21:23]
- 29th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.89 MB] [2012-08-18 17:23:46]
- 28th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [9.28 MB] [2012-08-17 21:12:50]
- 28th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [9.32 MB] [2012-08-17 21:13:02]
- 28th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.29 MB] [2012-08-17 21:19:02]
- 27th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [8.29 MB] [2012-08-16 23:08:27]
- 27th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [9.46 MB] [2012-08-16 23:10:47]
- 27th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [7.09 MB] [2012-08-16 23:16:30]
- 26th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [7.35 MB] [2012-08-15 21:15:12]
- 26th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.8 MB] [2012-08-15 21:16:28]
- 26th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [7.27 MB] [2012-08-15 21:18:19]
- 25th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [8.95 MB] [2012-08-14 21:26:24]
- 25th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [9 MB] [2012-08-14 21:24:08]
- 25th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.66 MB] [2012-08-14 21:22:03]
- 24th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [8.04 MB] [2012-08-13 21:17:18]
- 24th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [7.85 MB] [2012-08-13 21:17:19]
- 24th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.05 MB] [2012-08-13 21:19:20]
- 23rd_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [5.94 MB] [2012-08-12 21:19:28]
- 23rd_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [9.56 MB] [2012-08-12 21:21:53]
- 23rd_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.49 MB] [2012-08-12 21:22:57]
- 22nd_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [6.17 MB] [2012-08-11 21:47:59]
- 22nd_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [9.48 MB] [2012-08-11 21:49:08]
- 22nd_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [7.27 MB] [2012-08-11 21:45:05]
- 21th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.81 MB] [2012-08-10 21:12:47]
- 21th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [4.75 MB] [2012-08-10 21:10:44]
- 21th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [5.21 MB] [2012-08-10 21:12:25]
- 20th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [4.2 MB] [2012-08-09 21:13:34]
- 20th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.4 MB] [2012-08-09 21:12:56]
- 20th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.35 MB] [2012-08-09 21:11:14]
- 19th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [2.62 MB] [2012-08-08 21:46:29]
- 19th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [10.82 MB] [2012-08-08 21:50:10]
- 19th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.1 MB] [2012-08-08 21:52:15]
- 18th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.01 MB] [2012-08-07 21:20:43]
- 18th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [7.73 MB] [2012-08-07 21:19:39]
- 18th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [5.71 MB] [2012-08-07 21:22:42]
- 17th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.29 MB] [2012-08-06 21:38:26]
- 17th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.46 MB] [2012-08-06 21:41:20]
- 17th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.41 MB] [2012-08-06 21:42:52]
- 16th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [4.41 MB] [2012-08-05 21:45:32]
- 16th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.41 MB] [2012-08-05 21:48:26]
- 16th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [5.98 MB] [2012-08-05 21:50:30]
- 15th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [5.31 MB] [2012-08-04 21:37:48]
- 15th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [6.78 MB] [2012-08-04 21:41:08]
- 15th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [6.34 MB] [2012-08-04 21:43:21]
- 14th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [7.02 MB] [2012-08-03 21:47:15]
- 14th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [4.89 MB] [2012-08-03 21:44:44]
- 14th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [3.65 MB] [2012-08-03 21:42:59]
- 13th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [6.02 MB] [2012-08-02 21:19:36]
- 13th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [7.59 MB] [2012-08-02 21:22:14]
- 13th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [5.18 MB] [2012-08-02 21:28:37]
- 12th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [4.4 MB] [2012-08-01 09:48:03]
- 12th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.32 MB] [2012-08-02 21:25:06]
- 12th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.61 MB] [2012-08-02 21:26:43]
- 11th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.9 MB] [2012-07-31 11:02:09]
- 11th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.12 MB] [2012-08-01 09:55:54]
- 11th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.91 MB] [2012-08-01 10:00:39]
- 10th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.2 MB] [2012-07-31 11:05:15]
- 10th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.87 MB] [2012-07-31 11:09:59]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's night majlis on the 10th of Ramadhaan 1433
We all have been created for the ibaadat of Allah Ta`ala and there are different types and levels of ibaadat. Some are direct, like salaah, tilaawat, and zikr whilst others are indirect and ultimately become ibaadat, like eating and wudhu. To recognise which category an act falls under you should see whether its prolonging is desired or not. The ibaadat whose prolonging is desired, will be a direct ibaadat. And the soul and rooh of all ibaadat is the zikr (awareness) and remembrance of Allah Ta`ala. This brings life to the ibaadat and picks up its value. Ibaadat without zikr is like a dead corpse.
10th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.2 MB] [2012-07-31 11:05:15]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's after Asr majlis on the 10th of Ramadhaan 1433
- Whatever progress we make is on account of the duaa of someone though many times we are not aware of it.
- A great wrong we commit is that we worry about our image and reputation in the eyes of people. It is actually Allah Ta'ala's decision that decides.
- We will always have to hold firmly to our Mashaayikh. We cannot see what they see.
10th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.87 MB] [2012-07-31 11:09:59]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's night majlis on the 11th of Ramadhaan 1433
There may be things in life that we desire but that is not good for us and there may be things that we dislike but they are better for us. As Muslims, we need to believe that Allah Ta`ala has the knowledge of everything.
We should not stress and worry about results. Do our best in what we are supposed to do and leave the rest to Allah Ta`ala. The problem comes about when we try to take things in our hands.
11th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [3.9 MB] [2012-07-31 11:02:09]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's morning majlis on the 11th of Ramadhaan 1433
Surah Fatiha is known as the text of the Holy Quran and the rest of the Quran Shareef is its explanation. One of the themes of Surah Fatiha is the belief in Allah Ta’ala’s chosen servants, i.e. to believe that their guidance will assist you and grant you salvation.
In this Surah we ask for guidance to the straight path. But what is the Path and how will that guidance come? This is explained in the next verse, i.e. the path of those who are favoured. They have adequate knowledge of shariat and they also enjoy Allah Ta’ala’s special grace. They are not those who stray away from the truth neither knowingly nor unknowingly.
May Allah Ta’ala guide us and always keep us with his selected servants, Ameen.
11th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.12 MB] [2012-08-01 09:55:54]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's after Asr majlis on the 11th of Ramadhaan 1433
- The key to progress is conforming to the teachings of the Shaikh. When this is found, then it is like a plane with its two wings. It will be able to move extremely swiftly.
- Just as water brings about life, so too do the blessings and barakaat of Ramadaan bring life to the soul. Once it is stored in the soul, fulfilling the orders of Allah Ta'ala in the remaining months of the year become easy. It is preserved by protecting the inlets to the soul, i.e. the eyes, ears and tongue.
11th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.91 MB] [2012-08-01 10:00:39]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's night majlis on the 12th of Ramadhaan 1433
One can only reach Allah Ta`ala through Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) i.e. by emulating Nabi (sallallahu alaihiwasallam) both inwardly and outwardly.
We recognise the favours of our wives etc. but we have failed to recognise the favours of Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam); he gave us not only the dunya but the aakhirat as well.
Ponder over his sacrifices and this will instil that love and recognition and emulating will now become easy.
12th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [4.4 MB] [2012-08-01 09:48:03]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's morning majlis on the 12th of Ramadhaan 1433
Sometimes a person making Zikr does not always have the concentration and presence of mind he desires. Hence he thinks: “What is the benefit of such Zikr” and feels like abandoning it. This is purely a whispering from shaytaan and one should not pay attention to it. Rather he should continue making his Zikr.
Shaytaan can’t see a person making Zikr because in the Quran Shareef, Zikr is termed as the greatest thing. When a person does this then life comes into all his other actions as well. Therefore shaytaan makes every effort to stop a person from Zikr especially by frustrating him. Once a person is frustrated he will leave out whatever he is doing. Remember, every effort even a broken one in order to establish the Zikr of Alah Ta’ala is highly appreciated in Allah Ta’ala’s court.
12th_Ramadhaan_Morning.mp3 [8.32 MB] [2012-08-02 21:25:06]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's after Asr majlis on the 12th of Ramadhaan 1433
The purpose of I'tikaaf is to create mental seclusion with the Beloved (ie. Allah Ta'ala). This is the beginning of spiritual progress. The Hadith says that before nubuwwat, seclusion was made beloved to Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam). The mind has to be completely free from all other worries, concerns, desires and aspirations. Like a reserved parking, the mind doesn't only need to be paak (pure), rather it also needs to be reserved for Allah Ta'ala.
12th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3 [4.61 MB] [2012-08-02 21:26:43]
Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's night majlis on the 13th of Ramadhaan 1433
The easiest way to explain adab is to make sure others are comfortable and happy.
If we have failed then we have failed miserably when it comes to adab and akhlaaq at home. We might be showing that adab to others, but how many of us show it to our family, whereas this is the place where the greatest amount of adab needs to be shown.
We have confined tasawwuf to just some zikr and ibaadat whereas this adab and akhlaaq plays a major role.
13th_Ramadhaan_Night.mp3 [6.02 MB] [2012-08-02 21:19:36]
Page 1 of 5