Home Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Ramadhaan 1434 Asr majlis – Monday 13th Ramadhaan / 22nd July

Ramadhaan 1434 Audio Downloads

Asr majlis – Monday 13th Ramadhaan / 22nd July

Highlights of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's Majlis

1. At times the cause for a person going off-track is an external one, eg. Bad company, whilst at other times it is due to some concealed corruption that he has within his heart. Shaitaan enjoyed the excellent company of the angels, yet he was rejected due to this concealed corruption. Most the times, this concealed corruption is pride, as was in the case of Shaitaan as well.

2. The simple explanation of pride is that a person wishes to be distinguished from others. He wants to show that “I can do this, I have this type of influence, I enjoy these privileges” etc. It takes years to rid the heart from this evil.

3. Our whole effort it to get connected with Allah Ta‘ala. However at times, there are obstructions that come on our path and a type of fog settles on the heart. An easy way to remove this is to make istighfaar 20 times after every salaah, or for 2 minutes before every salaah. This should be done with true remorse and with a heavy heart. 

Al-Haadi - Site Map