Home Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Ramadhaan 1434 Night majlis – Friday 25th Ramadhaan / 2nd August

Ramadhaan 1434 Audio Downloads

Night majlis – Friday 25th Ramadhaan / 2nd August

Highlights of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's Majlis

1. In executing the commands of sharee‘ah we are required to exhaust all our efforts and leave the rest to Allah Ta‘ala. He will then open the way for us. Hazrat Shaikhul Hind (rahmatullahi ‘alaih) would say that if Allah Ta‘ala were to announce that by touching the sky you would reach me then I would have searched for the tallest mountain and climbed it. Thereafter I would have searched for the highest peak and climbed it as well. And if there was a tree on it I would climb till the tallest branch of the tree and then jump up, after which I would tell Allah Ta‘ala that I have done all that which is within my capability.

2. In all situations we have to check the levels of taqwa and the fear of Allah Ta‘ala. It will be a short period of difficulty experienced when restraining from haram, but Allah Ta‘ala will grant the same in a halaal manner.

3. Nowadays, most of the sins are committed either by the eye or by the ear, yet many do not even consider such vices as evil and sinful. We consider them as trivial. Even if the situation is such that there is a very remote chance of any lustful feeling then too refrain from it. Many people have receptionists and females attendants. We have to be extremely careful when coming in contact with them. There should be no type of seclusion with them whatsoever or casual talk.

4. When a sin becomes widespread and general then Allah Ta‘ala’s punishment also worsens. Thus, we find diseases like aids etc. Hence, be thankful to Allah Ta‘ala for what He has blessed you with and be patient. In this world, you will not be able to get everything that you desire. That is exclusive to the Aakhirat.

Al-Haadi - Site Map